Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Thanks for the awesome MUSIC !

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 16, 2013 08:16PM
I went to Deep Creek Hot Springs Saturday. A professional musician named Michael was there belting out the most amazing songs ...
He was joined by a talented and pretty Barbra Streisand looking woman who also could hold her own. She said her name was Kalli. I had seen her there before but had no idea of her talent.
They had 30-40 hot springers singing along it was an amazing and fun thing to do on a Saturday.
I drove to the Freedom trail head arriving at 9:20 am. It was sunny with a gentle breeze heading in. The Bowen ranch parking lot appeared to be full. There were 3 other vehicles at the Freedom trail head.
When I got to the springs there were 2 tents and @ 30 people around the springs. I got one of my favorite spots in the shade near the shower. During the first hour many others arrived at the springs. The Kalli musician was near the shower with me when we heard a guy playing his guitar quite well. She said she wanted to borrow his guitar and proceeded to hypnotise a willing audience. The Michael guy provided drums with a large blue pot found nearby. Everyone myself included had a good ol time. For several hours they changed instruments back and forth. Singing the tunes we all have loved, some for decades. It was soo GREAT ! I wanted to thank them again and again.
I told Kalli she should hook up and sing professionally with Michael. Who was in a professional band who had already recorded an album and was working on another. He said they were looking to hire a woman who could sing well and hold her own. They exchanged # s and left the springs together. I would pay big bucks to see them in action again.
So A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO KALLI AND MICHAEL ! For a beautiful and musical day.
Are others here who have experienced this ? ;~)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2013 10:36AM by jobe.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Thanks for the awesome MUSIC !

jobe1549September 16, 2013 08:16PM

Re: Thanks for the awsome MUSIC !

LVDG512799September 17, 2013 08:13PM

Re: Thanks for the awesome MUSIC !

jobe1273September 20, 2013 10:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login