Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

Shower Broken Trash every where !!!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 16, 2013 12:31PM
Yesterday, April 15 Tax day according to my calendar I made it to the Freedom trail by 1pm. It was windy with wind gust up to 50 mph. It was sunny over the springs but I could see clouds over where San Bernardino is. These clouds were trying to climb over the mountains and not succeeding. Occasionally a few would make it with a great amount of speed. It was interesting to see.
When I got to the springs there were about 20 persons there, mostly twenty some things. Every one seemed to be having a good time, I became upset by a large amount of trash every where. There is camping equipment, clothes, beer cans, water bottles and trash ever where. So I went to the beach to cry in to my beer. I was sand blasted by the wind and sand blowing too hard. So, I went to get into the shower.
The piece that hooked into the 1&1/2 inch hose was broken off.
At the same time the wind became very cold. I only had 1 long sleeved shirt and regretting that. Another woman was looking in the trash piles and found some warm clothes to wear. I left for the warm truck home.
Now is the time for all good hot spring lovers to help remove the nitwits Litter !
Please help by bringing extra trash bags and hauling this mess away from the springs at every opportunity . Thanks !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Shower Broken Trash every where !!!

jobe1756April 16, 2013 12:31PM

Re: Shower Broken Trash every where !!!

thepathlesstaken1308May 03, 2013 08:25AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login