Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Re: SC29

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

November 15, 2006 11:55PM
As related to our changing climate, here are a couple of observations that I, and my brother have seemingly noticed lately, especially this fall. One being that the sunlight, at this late stage of the year, seems exceedingly intense, and hot, much more than usual. My brother and I have discussed what could be the reason's behind this apparent extra intensity from the suns rays, and from our interpretations, it seems to go beyond that which could be explained by the air temperature being warmer ( example, warmer temps due to climate change ). It seems to us that there is some differance in the quality of the atmosphere, such that it perhaps is causing something differant in the sun's rays, to permeate through our atmosphere, creating more of a burning, and hot sensation from sunlight. To go along with this, both my brother and I have noticed, in certain high cloud, or even in various lower cloud formations, a coloring affect like that of " oil on water " affect, reds, blues, greens, which are not consistent with meteorlogical features like " Sun Dogs ", which are common and show rainbow colors at times in high cirrus clouds, sometimes on each side of the sun. I know personally, I do not recall before seeing this " oil on water " sheen in high clouds before, bringing to mind, perhaps more indications of upper atmospheric changes. Also, we both have noticed, odd cloud features, which we might term as " ghost clouds ", which visually look somewhat like a barely visible vaporous outline, of what would be a cloud, but its not forming for some reason, almost like a smoky affect. All of these observation suggest to us, something has become differant with our basic atmosphere. My brother has had conversations with forestry personel in his area, who indicated to him that they had seen of recent, burning affects in the leaves of vegetation that they had never seen before, perhaps being more evidence of some basic changes in the nature of our overall atmosphere. I personally watch satalite weather images on a daily basis, throughout the year, and feel there is evident, in recent years, basic changes in the types of weather systems, and airflows, specifically as related to US weather, which I view most consistently. Also I have noticed uncharacteristic cloud formations, which I think are consistent with warmer atmospheric temps. So if these changes are not misinterpretations, or imagined, then what could be behind thier occurance. Overall warmer atmospheric, worldwide temps, as supported by the evidence of rising temps as seen in the tally of record warmth worldwide in recent times, is definitely part of the equation. Another part could be this: there are many folks who believe, and would site evidence, that our goverment is aware of our dire predicament regarding Climate Change, and has active programs where they through the use of aircraft, are dispersing various agents into the atmosphere in an attempt to alter earth's climate, in hopes of creating some cooling affect to counteract the warming which is due to a run up in CO2 levels, cause by humanities overuse of hydrocarbon energy sources. As one of these attempts at Climate Change senarios, disperseants are release from high flying aircraft ( perhaps commercial aviation, as well as military ), at high altitudes into the atmosphere, and under the right conditions, these dispersants interact with natural humidity and weather conditions to create cloud cover, that would not be present without the presence of these dispersants. Now if it is actually true that such a program, or programs exist, then just what is the chemical content of these substances, and, given this premis, could these dispersants interact with our atmosphere, in negative ways that were not intended by those initiating these experiments, which are also reffered to as " Climate Forcing " experiments. There are people that have used incredibly fine filters on earth's surface, in which they say they have collected particles coming down from the upper atmosphere, that are not of a natural origin, seemingly man made and perhaps examples of these dispersants. Another question has arisen also, if all this is true, then what affect do these experimental dispersants have on the respiratory systems of humans down on the ground, since these substances percolate down to ground level, to be inhaled by all of us. So these are just some observations from my brother and I, that I though I would share with you. I wouldn't put it past the pale of consideration that our government could possibly be operating programs to try and control runaway Climate Change. Secret operations are nothing new. But like many of the " hidden experiments " of the past, there is no guarantee that they know at all clearly what they are doing, in regards to long term effects on our biosphere, and on the health of humanity along the way. Our atmosphere is truly an amazing life support system, sustained by such miraculous, and utterly convient and fortunate conditions, when it comes to our well being. It exist on such a delicate balance, and outside of it, alien conditions would snuff out forms such as us, essentially all throughout the percieved universe. Our atmosphere, is aproximately as thin, as a veneer of a coat of paint, put on the surface of a basketball, and with this in mind, one should easily see, just how sensitive it could be, to human, or other climactic alterations, not in the end, benificial to our continuence as a species.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SC29

Wizard 1050November 11, 2006 01:53PM

Wizard 744November 11, 2006 03:06PM

Wizard 649November 11, 2006 03:16PM

Wizard 670November 11, 2006 03:31PM

Wizard 729November 11, 2006 03:54PM

Re: SC29-Child Rearing

mojavegreen 672November 12, 2006 05:34AM

Paul P. 636November 12, 2006 09:12AM

mojavegreen 619November 12, 2006 06:09PM

Wizard 748November 12, 2006 10:30PM

Wizard 628November 12, 2006 10:45PM

mojavegreen 681November 13, 2006 01:37PM

mojavegreen 632November 15, 2006 07:07PM

Wizard 701November 13, 2006 09:26PM

Wizard 654November 15, 2006 09:41PM

mojavegreen 642November 15, 2006 11:00PM

Wizard 654November 15, 2006 10:15PM

Wizard 557November 15, 2006 10:50PM

Wizard 595November 15, 2006 11:55PM

mojavegreen 650November 16, 2006 04:19PM

Wizard 647November 16, 2006 09:10PM

Wizard 1204November 16, 2006 10:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login