Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Hotpool Repair

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 23, 2002 09:22AM
The Aniversery pool has been repaired by a local to the area. That pool had been damaged for quite a while and its nice to see it in good shape again. I also noticed yesterday that more trees have been planted by the tree man. Looks like they are cottonwoods and sycamores. A regular to the springs ( Joe ) did a fine job cleaning out the Aniversary, Womb and Serenity pools. The Arizona pool could use a good clean also but the creek level is too high for the suction hose to work. I picked up trash sitting in the creek mostly downstream from the Crab Cooker. The streams been so low that stuff dropped into the creek just floats down into the reeds and stream grass. Hauled out a good size bag of trash. Saw Naked Man down there yesterday. Around sunset I was looking up at the Moon and noticed it had a star or planet right next to it. Couldn't see any other stars since it was still too light out. Can't remember seeing something like that before. It was a very pleasant springtime day.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hotpool Repair

Wizard 1237February 23, 2002 09:22AM

Moon Star

NakedManMoonWatching 562February 24, 2002 05:43AM

Re: Moon Star

Wizard 936February 24, 2002 07:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login