Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (56% of Full)

Advanced

Sunday 7/8

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 09, 2012 07:27PM
I had a blast.
I left W-LA only at 10am, reached the ranch at 12, and began the hike down, slowly getting myself more and more free. It was hot but the wind, and being naked helped, and I had plenty of water. I've seen plenty of graffiti along the trail, way worse than in my former visit about 1m ago.
When I reached the creek, it felt great to jump into the water and cool my body. There were several dozens of people, some were nude, some weren't, I guess about 50:50. Overall, there was great atmosphere, I think because there weren't noisy people as in my former visit. It was very peaceful as you would expect from such a place.
2 guys worked hard on maintaining the pools, and I'm grateful for people like them.
I crossed the creek, and met a lovely couple who has just finished covering themselves with mud. I covered myself too for the first time ever! It felt great, and the woman among the couple took a picture of me using my cellphone. We talked for a while, and we meant to meet later but we haven't. So if you guys read my post email me!
I continued upstream, and met other good people. I spent some time in one of the pools alone, looking at the beauty of the place, letting the small fish to clean my skin, watching nature...It was heaven. At the end, I reached the 'secret beach'. I stayed with a couple and their dog that was kind of grouchy. Maybe he wanted to take his fur off.. Again, I enjoyed talking with them, and this time took their phone number..But I made a mistake and deleted their phone number. so if you guys read my post - send me an email..
At the evening I went back to the springs, and had lots of fun swimming there, meeting people, and feeling free.
I had a book with me but didn't have time to read it. The temperature of the water was so good... At about 7pm I began to free hike back. I saw 3 snacks along the way - a small one that crossed the path, medium one just near the gate where you turn left to a wide road, right and then left uphill, and a very big rattle snake that looked evil and was looking directly at me (but from 20feet away).
That was my day, thanks to all the friendly good people that made my day a wonderful experience!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2012 01:32AM by onemoreguy.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Sunday 7/8

onemoreguy2034July 09, 2012 07:27PM

Re: Sunday 7/8

Paul P.1214July 09, 2012 08:59PM

onemoreguy953July 09, 2012 10:45PM

speakeasy1497July 25, 2012 03:15PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login