Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: Howdy everyone!!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 14, 2002 08:47AM
Craig, Thanks for the Birthday wishes :-) I remember my wife and I soaking in the Tub one morning after spending the night there sleeping in the back of my truck. A snow storm had come through the previous day and that night in the clear air after the storm it got down to minus 10 degrees. In the morning the vista of snow everywhere and the beautiful mountains in the distance made for an outstanding sunrise soak! I took some pictures that morning and I'll see if I can find them in my many boxes of pictures. If so I'll put them on my MSN Wizard site to show you what it looked like that morning. That black pipe that feeds the hot water into the pool runs across the ground from the source for quite a ways. With no other cold water introduced into the pool its interesting that the pool temperature ends up being very comfortable. Reminds me of the temps at DCHS in the Womb. The hot water would flow through the pipe for a while and then it would stop. I remember sitting in the pool next to the pipe about 3 Am in the morning on New Years Eve day 2000 all by myself with the wonderful quiet of the night and the stars above. You could hear the water gurgling down the pipe when the hotwater was coming again. Kinda like a mini Old Faithful :-) Glad you enjoyed your trip and thanks for the compliments on the snow pictures. Still lookin forward to us finally meeting up at OZ :-) Good to hear from you again.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Howdy everyone!!

Craig 1196February 13, 2002 09:38PM

Wizard 864February 14, 2002 08:47AM

Rick 652February 14, 2002 04:33PM

Wizard 1081February 14, 2002 10:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login