Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Howdy everyone!!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 13, 2002 09:38PM
Wow! With the last couple few weeks of school and working I just havent had the time to get here to see what was going on.

First off Wiz- HAPPY BIRTHDAY- I know I am late with it. Hope things are going well!

Mr. and Mrs. DCR (Tami and Dan) Hello to you as well, how are you guys doing?

Went to Little Hot Creek 3 weeks ago and finally got the pleasure of soaking in the "TUB", Wizard- you are right- outstanding place! We ran into that quite by accident. We went to Little Hot first about 10:00 pm Friday night, windy as hell and colder than a witches, well you know. With the temps in the single digits, we opted for the crab cooker, thats when we found the tub by accident. With all the snow on the ground and as dark as it was, we couldnt see any markers that we usually use so we did the next best thing, grabbed a couple beers from the bed of the truck and hunted them down. Drove for a while thinking we were on the right path, we ended up driving right to the tub. Snow all over the ground wind blowing over the top of the tub, we felt the desire to build a fire there and climb in. AAAAAHHHHH relief at last from the drive. We soaked there for about an hour and a half, not another soul in site. Just complete heaven! Saturday we decided to go a little earlier when there was still light and Little Hot Creek was running much hotter than normal. I guess with the earthquake activity up there the flow has changed a bit. Still wonderful!!

Well I checked in here for the last time for a couple weeks. I am off to Boise Idaho for more school. Hope you all have a great time there at DC. WIZ- Loved the photos of the snow as well!!

Take care and I will be there again soon I hope!! :-))
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Howdy everyone!!

Craig 1192February 13, 2002 09:38PM

Re: Howdy everyone!!

Wizard 862February 14, 2002 08:47AM

Rick 650February 14, 2002 04:33PM

Wizard 1075February 14, 2002 10:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login