Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: SC25

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 24, 2006 10:00PM
Jobe, Actually today I went hiking out into Granite Mountains, to my special spots Crystal Oasis and Helios, with my wife and daughters. Wonderful day for a remote desert hike, with blue sky's and refreshing breezes :-) A wonderful place for a Naturist walk, and quality time spent with the family! Regarding the world scene, we all know its very complicated, and quickly changing. Everyone has variable interpretations of just what is occurring, and why. I have discussed before that my expressions of " what is ", in reference to what I see in this world, would be described by me as " observations ", and I cannot ascribe to them any sense that they represent an absolute. I, like all of us, am not immune to making misinterpretations at times, but I do always take as special care as I can, in considering the content, of any observations I choose to share. So on to our considerations, and observations, of that Crazy Lunatic, War Mongering Bush,.......OOPS, I mean Ahmadinejad :-) We got into the war with Iraq through a whole host of made up lies by this adminstration, and from the looks of things, this same process is now occurring in reference to the proposed " Iranian Nuclear Threat ". I say it again, I have never seen any video or text in which an Iranian Official states that thier intention in enriching uranium is for the purpose of making nuclear weapons, and yet, you see this now stated as if it were an established fact by the main US media on a regular basis now. Thats how far its gone, its morphed ( by this adminstrations design ) from " stop thier enrichment program " to " stop thier nuclear weapons program ", and I have no doubt that much of the American public now believes that Iran has somehow indicated they are pursueing the attainment of Nuclear weapons. The US has thousands of nuclear weapons and Isreal has them too, so how is it that the US has come to see itself as the world police, and is justified to " demand " that other countries follow its request, regarding just how they should pursue any interest in nuclear power, or weapons for that matter. Are we to follow Bush down the same path of made up lies again, to start another devastating pre-emptive war, with untold huge amounts of cost that would absolutely be involved ? So thats what the rest of the world is very concerned about, a United States policy that causes it to attack countries, based on what the US think these countries " might " be intending to do. Its one thing to defend yourself against a known threat, but these wars of late, and the one that may really come with Iran, sometime after the election, have nothing to do with this. All you hear now essentially in reference to the Iranian Pres and what he thinks is over and over, he supposedly said Isreal " should be wiped off the map ", and, he supposedly questioned the validity of the holocaust. Now he has not threated to attack Isreal mind you, and perhaps his interpretation of history may not be accurate, so are these two things really justification for attacking the infrastructure of a sovereign country? I have not seen myself the video of the Iranian president making these statements, and if he said these things, were they interpreted correctly, or very importantly, what was the context of the disscussion within which they were stated. Bush and crew want to create one image in the American Publics mind, that of a Crazy Iranian Lunatic who Denies the Holocaust and wants to see Isreal Go Up In A Mushroom Cloud! Why was the transcript of Iranian Presidents UN speech apparently not released here in the US for general viewing by the American public? Because, they don't want anything to detract from the Crazed Madman Ahmadinejad that they have carefully crafted for you, Mushroom Cloud, Holocaust, Mushroom Cloud, Holocaust! Ahmadinejad has asked to have a personal meeting with Bush, but Bush realizes that this would provide the American public more of a view into what the Iranian President really thinks, and more notably, just how ineffective Bush's reasoning and justifications would be, for attacking Iran. No, they will stick with the Scary Mantra, because with an ill informed American public seeing a MADMAN, and then if Iran stays the course on thier uranium enrichment program, then Bush will be in a perfect position to go to the American Public with one of his News conferences of lies, and tell all of us, " see, this guy is a crazy nut, we have shown you that, and they are well on thier way to developing a Nuclear Weapon to take out Isreal for sure, and maybe us too, so we need to attack them, before they attack us! " . Remember, its the same old Song And Dance from these guys, we have been through this before with the Iraq quagmire. Now in the US media you are starting to see regular talk about all the differant methods we might use to attack Iran. Hugo Chavez has stated recently that if the US attacks Iran, Venezuala will come to the support of Iran. And if this occurs, how much oil do you think Venezuala will be sending to the US? You think Iraq is a mess right now, just imagine the Pandora's Box that will open, after an attack on Iran. While Iraq and Afganistan are going down hill fast, with our US troops under increasing pressure, and maxed out to the limit, don't count on the Iranian attack to to be with any ground troups. All I have seen is discussion of an air assault. Iran has stated openly, if they are attacked, they will shut down oil traffic in the straights of Hormuz, which will send oil prices through the ceiling. So on we are racing, to the sound of Bush's War Drums again, and the questions remains to be seen, will the American public fall for his lies, all over again?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SC25

Wizard 1148September 20, 2006 10:12PM

Wizard 714September 23, 2006 12:10AM

Wizard 616September 23, 2006 01:01AM

jobe 642September 23, 2006 06:57AM

Rick 693September 23, 2006 10:43AM

jobe 590September 23, 2006 10:28PM

Wizard 638September 23, 2006 01:50PM

Wizard 568September 23, 2006 03:56PM

Wizard 710September 23, 2006 05:21PM

Paul P. 651September 24, 2006 01:58PM

jobe 818September 24, 2006 07:00PM

jobe 636September 24, 2006 07:56PM

Wizard 602September 24, 2006 10:00PM

jobe 629September 25, 2006 09:45PM

Paul P. 662September 25, 2006 01:52PM

Rick 615September 25, 2006 01:57PM

jobe 688September 25, 2006 10:03PM

Paul P. 1127September 26, 2006 10:52AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login