Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Re: SC24

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 12, 2006 10:45PM
http://www.loosechange911.com/index_main.html

"Loose Change 2nd Edition" is the follow-up to the most provocative 9-11 documentary on the market today.

This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

IT IS EVERYONE'S DUTY TO VIEW THIS FILM!

This film is getting increased exposure, like last night in a one hour segment on Free Speech TV, on Democracy Now, the producers of this film debated two representatives for an article done by Popular Mechanics called " Debunking 9-11 " . The young guys who made the Loose Change film made the popular mechanic guys look like fools IMHO, for example asking them, why are 5 still photos, the only photo evidence thusfar offered up by this administration, as proof of what hit the pentagon, photos so vague that the object that hit the pentagon cannot even been recognized as a plane in these photos, and yet we are talking about a full sized jetliner, supposedly hitting the pentagon, in broad daylight. Can anyone with any shred of reason expect that the central operational hub of the biggest militarly power on the planet, is not ringed by high tech video survailance equipment which would have clearly shown the impact point, and precisely what struck the pentagon. Also, all videos anywhere in the local vicinity were immediatly confiscated by officials. Why hasn't the government just shown the public video evidence of what happened at the pentagon, 5 years later, they refuse to produce anything but 5 blurry still images. How could any reasonable person not conclude, that they are hiding something that the photograpic and video evidence would show. So this is just one item on a long list that completly don't add up, when compared against the official accounting of the pentagon incident. Loose Change 9-11 was also discussed in a segment on CNN this evening, and has caught on like wildfire on the internet. About 2 months ago I called one of the producers of this film and talked with him for a bit. My purpose was to ask them why they had not mentioned the very important causul information that 9-11 is intricately tied to this administration's realization before the event, by being informed by Mathew Simmons, that a world wide fuels crisis was in our near term future. Supprisingly to me, the producer I talked said he didn't know much about Peak Oil, and that his friend, the other producer did not think Peak Oil was valid. So even though I think these guys are doing a service by at least getting out the world of all the multitudes of inconsistancies regarding this administrations explanation of the 9-11 event, I do think they are missing the larger picture of why things occurred. Micheal Ruppert in Crossing the Rubicon ties everything superbly together. This book has so many facets, and such depth in describing the timeline to 9-11, that it takes some time to get through, but represent in my opinion the clearest view into the corrupt activities that moved events along to 9-11, and on to the illegal premptive wars after. As a side note, there was a senate report released this week that states clearly that Sadam had " NO " involvement with Al Queada whatsoever, and " NO " connection to 9-11, and yet Chenny just this weekend, was still offering up comments trying to imply this very connection. Chenny is the worst of the worst in helping to orchestrate the immoral and un-ehtical moves that have been par for the course, all along since GW took office. I saw on INN news at Free Speech TV, in a report, that a individual who does investigative work regarding 9-11 noticed that on the FBI's most wanted list regarding Osama, that in the description of why he is wanted, 9-11 is not even mentioned by the FBI. This individual called the FBI to inquire about why this was the case, and to his supprise was told that the FBI did not have " enough solid evidence " to put this kind of info on thier " most wanted " postings. You see Bush this week, in a blitz of TV appearances, beating the drums of fear, Osama is still out there, with CNN's special " know your enemy " doing thier best to make you very afraid. Also this weekend a deluge of shows took Americans back through every little part of the cataclismic event that was 9-11, and yet, the FBI cannot even list in thier reason's for wanting Osama, that he was behind the implementation of the event, because they don't have enough SOLID EVIDENCE. The only kind of evidence I remember seeing, is the video, purported by this administration to be Osama, speaking about the event in incriminating terms. I've seen a closeup of the guy in this video, set next to 5 other known clear photos of Osama. The guy in the video has some very definite divergent features compared to the other photos. The man in the video is seen to be writting with his right hand, and yet, Osama is left handed. This weekend, Bush, Chenney, Rice, all on TV expounding the need for Americans to remain " very afraid ". Why all the sudden big push by this corrupt bunch to beat the drums of fear, in convenient coordination with the BIG 5 year aniversary of 9-11. De Ja Vu to what happened before we attacked Iraq. Iran has rejected the UN request for them to stop thier nuclear enrichment program ( not nuclear weapons program as is now openly stated by various officials of this adminstration ). You now are hearing various plans discussed on just how Iran could be attacked. I personally wouldn't expect any action on that front until after the coming elections, but afterwards, we shall see. Interesting to notice that gas prices are coming down, now that we are closing in on the election. I've heard it said, that if gas prices were continueing to go up at election time, it would be the death nail of the Republican Party. So as you listen to the Beating Drums of the Fear Mongers, who's clear aim is to get Joe Blow Public all fired up, and full of anger, again, at those crazy terrorist, I would suggest you watch Loose Change 9-11, go to 9-11research.com, read " The New Pearl Harbor and Crossing the Rubicon, etc, etc, and you may find that your blame and anger for the events on 9-11, should really be focused, on greedy and corrupt parties, very close at hand, and familiar to you, in this country.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

SC24

Wizard 1168September 06, 2006 11:41PM

Wizard 766September 08, 2006 08:33PM

jobe 1426September 08, 2006 11:02PM

Wizard 596September 08, 2006 09:01PM

Wizard 699September 08, 2006 09:33PM

Wizard 654September 09, 2006 12:19AM

Wizard 745September 12, 2006 10:45PM

Wizard 718September 14, 2006 10:30PM

Wizard 770September 15, 2006 10:25PM

jobe 665September 16, 2006 08:06AM

Wizard 616September 16, 2006 08:47PM

jobe 666September 16, 2006 09:03PM

Wizard 672September 15, 2006 10:50PM

Wizard 669September 15, 2006 11:16PM

Wizard 627September 17, 2006 10:54AM

Paul P. 1235September 17, 2006 12:05PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login