Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

EPIC Rescue at Deep Creek

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 09, 2011 12:31PM
I had the most epic Day at Deep Creek yesterday I had to go for a Long walk this morning. While on this walk I encountered jcrew from this forum. He related this story to me and promised to go on line to correct me :
He said yesterday as he was leaving the springs while some young looking people were drinking Vodka. One guy took 5 shots and past out. Others who were drinking with him became concerned and called for a rescue. People on the other side of the springs told the rescuers every thing was cool. And they left. The persons on the other side of the springs were unaware of the situation. While Jcrew was walking down Bowen ranch rd. a police man Stopped and asked him if he was alright. He said he knew were the past out guy was. The rescuers came back and got directions from him as to his location. At 1:00am this morning a helicopter rescued a man whose body temp was recorded to be 91 degrees.
I suspect he was having acute alcohol poisoning symptoms. Where by your throat muscles do not get the pucking reflx and you choke upon your own vomit. When they ex ray ed him at the Arrowhead hospital Hospital his lungs were full of fluid.
Partying is a basic tenet of human nature. What we do while partying should not effect the rest of our life processes. But some time it does.
I hope this guy makes it and is OK. Anyone with an update is welcome.
Wayne was right 100 % they can not pay these rescue guys enough !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

EPIC Rescue at Deep Creek

jobe1897June 09, 2011 12:31PM

drinking smiley Re: EPIC Rescue at Deep Creek drinking smiley

Sam D.894June 10, 2011 10:38AM

Re: EPIC Rescue at Deep Creek

Wizard927June 10, 2011 01:09PM

Wizard852June 11, 2011 10:05AM

Paul P.1327June 11, 2011 01:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login