Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

40 tickets Given at Deep Creek !!! ?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 09, 2011 06:32AM
I Arrived at the Freedom Trail head a few minuets past 3pm. When I got to the springs I did not like what I SAW and I left after about 2 hours. There were way too many bathing suits and drunken stupids to make me wanna hang.
The creek water is above 60 degrees and only up to my belly button. I am 6' 2 inches tall.
While hiking I saw a Black and Orange dirt dubber in his full glory of life. He was almost 3 inches long and full of life. So, I followed him for about 5 minuets. Which ended with a sighting of a humming bird. The Humming bird kept looking at some yellow flowers like is there some sugar here, somewhere ? He looked at them about 5 minuets. He flew away and a pair of ducks flew in at the same moment. They were a mating pair whom I have seen here before. Very pretty shade of purple ---
When I got to the springs I sat on the big flat spot in the rocks above the Anniversary pool. I smelled some thing foul !
I walked 4 feet to my right to see where some one had pooped. So, I went for my shovel and removed the crap from the rocks.
After this campers proceeded to tell me stories of cops flying in helicopters from 5:00am till 5:30 am. How their bright spot lights had woke them up. !
This was on Saturday. I returned about the same time on Sunday. When I got there campers reported to me that @ 40 tickets for camping were given out by 3 Forest Rangers.
Of these , 3 Tickets for fires. And 1 ticket for possession of marijuana. The forest Officer was Quoted as saying "Prop 215 did not work here."
At the same time some fire fighters were shown leniency. They did not get the violation.
My friend said when he woke up he saw 3 male officers writing tickets he knew what for. He counted 9 tents were up while they were there. It was 10:00 when they finally left the springs area.
It is NICE to see our Forest Officers doing their job for US.
I wandered ... How many tickets for litter bugs ???
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

40 tickets Given at Deep Creek !!! ?

jobe1883May 09, 2011 06:32AM

Re: 40 tickets Given at Deep Creek !!! ?

Paul P.1033May 09, 2011 08:27AM

Johnny1106May 09, 2011 12:10PM

speakeasy1558May 09, 2011 12:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login