Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Progress Report

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 14, 2011 05:57AM
Me and several other good hearted souls endeavored to fix up the damaged hot springs this weekend. Our plans were solid our resources many. There was only one problem known as alcohol.
Good hearts, good plans and many resources. This was a good plan with many resources, we did not get much done. The wine was very vibrant we had over 2 gallons and @ 2 cases of beer. This was a good combination , this was a bad plan.
By Sunday evening I was frustrated so I shoveled out the Arizona pool. While doing this we realized the abundant sand bags here could be used to shore up the Anniversary pool. So we did. The creek level has gone down enough the creek water is not flowing into the Arizona pool and the temp there is @ 105 degrees. It is almost 2 feet deep. I threw all the sand down stream where the beach used to be. So now there is a sandy beach there again.
The Anniversary pool is just deep enough now to over flow into the Womb pool again. I want to Thank every one who helped as many people helped getting the sand bags just so. Now about half of the water from here is leaking and half flows into the womb. The temp there is @ 103 degrees. Some one had siphoned the sand out of the pool while I was not there. This was NOT what I wanted as the sand made the sitting there more pleasurable. But it is what it is.
The Womb is now over 7 feet deep with a very small amount of sand left in it. The temp is @ 101 degrees. It is very clear and pristine. A really nice soaking place, the best. If you drink enough wine you can feel it's pulse.
The Serenity pool is flowing nicely it is @ 2 feet deep and @ 107 degrees.
It is nice to warm up in the Serenity pool then get into the Crab Cooker pool because it is always 114 degrees there.
Thanks again to every one. No more alcohol is my plan.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Progress Report

jobe2015February 14, 2011 05:57AM

Re: Progress Report

Paul P.1087February 14, 2011 03:49PM

Sam D.1251February 14, 2011 05:40PM

jobe925February 15, 2011 11:15AM

jobe929February 17, 2011 11:21AM

jobe893March 20, 2011 11:23AM

jobe1035March 20, 2011 02:35PM

nataRa2254March 20, 2011 05:57PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login