Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

wow lots has happend in my absence.

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 11, 2010 10:57PM
WOW hi guys for those that know me im Eddee AKA Vet Ed. IM back in civilization. so I have the internet and well just was checking things on here and After reading a lot of post on this forum it has kind of blew me away hearing about, Limo Dave Sky aka Dave V, Aka L B and Dean, Gary Roe being busted for Pot ? I thought pot made his hands better? He was medical?

Any way my prayers and heart goes out to you Dave V. ayaan ayaan izhaan ninanami' aa an ojibwe special prayer for you, I here your drum do you here mine? I pray the spirits hold you tight and give you a fast recovery.
I see the village is not lacking its far share of drama.nothing ever changes in paradise. So how is every body Wizard Talahassii, Jason.?

About Me just to let you all know i have a happy ending. I left the village and hot spring im March of 08 and wandered around the country for a while spent some time in NM at some awesome Verde hot springs met Chuck if anyone remember Chuck from the good old days. Hes looking old. then went to Colorado for awhile hung out at steam boat spring and some little place called south canyon hot springs. really secluded out of no where little place opposite of the turnoff to steamboat springs. Checked out the Rockies then went through Kansas Man that place sucked flat flat but ran int my first tornado like really close saw two that day. then hung out in Kentucky for while and went to about 10 hot springs in Arkansas spent two months there.. So that a little bit of my wanderings. but I ended up in Main and i played my flute to the ocean at the farthest NA point. and then left the country into Newfoundland. Then back through New England.
Well I have finally landed im in the heart of the Appalachian mountains(paddle faster i here bango music ) I have a great relationship with my kids and i have 6 grand kids all boys and one on the way. I have started my business and bought a small farm with a small house on 7 acres of land with three springs ( sorry not hot) : ( and a stream. and old growth trees of Oak hickory maple beech a huge forest of giant trees. that produce more acorns than I know what to do with I also l have chestnuts trees and apples and pear and black berries raspberries black raspberries boysenberries elder berries its a berry paradise also there is meadow and a pasture. There are deer out in the yard every morning .and the occasional bear wonders through. A raccoon has befriended my dogs and I so it hangs out here. its like the Beverly hill billies here.(there is a tape on U tube of the raccoon it is under wrestling match raccoon v.s Chihuahua) I have wildflowers galore butterflies everywhere and my house is totally secluded in what the locals call a holler or what the rest of the world calls a Hollow. But in a nut shell things have been well with me

I thought I wold chim in on here so I could say hi and say I miss a lot of you. I ll be headed back to Cali in a few to take care of some business and first thing before I pass go is go back to my beloved hot springs as soon as im in the state first thing. Be well all
EDDEE AKA VET ED
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

wow lots has happend in my absence.

Eddee2195October 11, 2010 10:57PM

Re: wow lots has happend in my absence.

Wizard1166October 12, 2010 10:30PM

Eddee1020October 13, 2010 05:58AM

jobe917October 13, 2010 06:34AM

Eddee896October 13, 2010 07:31PM

Wizard895October 13, 2010 11:49PM

jobe921October 13, 2010 07:19AM

Eddee743October 13, 2010 07:49PM

Wizard853October 13, 2010 10:50AM

Eddee828October 13, 2010 08:59PM

Wizard927October 13, 2010 11:27PM

Wizard890October 13, 2010 10:56AM

jobe909October 14, 2010 09:23AM

Eddee1446October 15, 2010 07:13AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login