All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 16, 2006 06:04PM
Saturday, as I was going to the springs I wandered what happened to the signs for for the JF 4 & JF 3 roads. There were no signs posted. Saturday evening as I was leaving new signs were posted with very differant # s on them. They were hard to miss as they were posted every 100 yards. The old JF 3 is now JF 3380. Bowen ranch road is now JF 3310. The old JF 4 is now a part of Bowen Ranch road. When you get to the second gate at the 90 degree turn and second gate it is now JF 3320.
As usual, this will cause confusion for some. I am predisposed now and do not have time to surf web sites to get any more info on these changes. Maybe some one with some time on their hands can investigate and come up with a nugget of understanding about this.
Message for Mojave Green,
The woman who you told through others. You need to see her first. Is going trough a tough period and needs your help in getting her act together. Of couse that decision is yours and any help you or I give her should be fatherly and with kid gloves. I hope every thing works out for the best. And thanks for helping with that trash. I will be in the neighborhood a few more days if you need help moving it let me know.
Glad to help !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Juniper Flats has new route designations ?

jobe 926July 16, 2006 06:04PM

Re: Juniper Flats has new route designations ?

mojavegreen 577July 17, 2006 10:25AM

jobe 803July 18, 2006 12:01PM

Paul P. 595July 18, 2006 01:13PM

mojavegreen 835July 19, 2006 12:39AM

jobe 681July 18, 2006 06:00PM

LaughingBear 1176July 22, 2006 06:00PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login