Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Re: kinda new

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 13, 2006 06:58PM
Blue Man,
Right or wrong-wrong or right, it is a matter of conscience, not an exact science.
It maybe you are both right.
It maybe the way you approached them or it maybe the way they look at life.
If I come across some one who is surprised by my nakedness I put my shorts on and try to reason with them. At no time do I attempt to force my views on them.
I remind them that Adam and Eve did not know they were naked until they ate from the tree of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil.
If that does not make sense to them. I remind them that the native Americans who lived there for ever soaked nude at that very place, forever. Then I remind them that I am just acting out as a native.
Remember, If God wanted you to be naked you would have been born that way.
Perhaps you should surf the deep creek volunteers web site for some more ideas on this topic. At the bottom of this page is a link to their site. Just click on the DCV site below.
The San Bernardino National Forest Service has designated the entire Deep creek area as clothing optional.
Glad to help!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

kinda new

Blue Man 1043July 13, 2006 05:06PM

celtfire 582July 13, 2006 06:29PM

jobe 1085July 13, 2006 06:58PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login