Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (81% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Keep Naturism a Part of DCHS

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 08, 2006 09:14AM
Bill, I couldn't agree with you more. Both my parents ,my two brothers and I were naturists literally from day one. We regularly went to hot springs and unsanctioned nude beaches beginning in the late 1950's. We had a large assembly of like minded people who also enjoyed the textile free lifestyle. These traditions have carried on to my own family and our large circle of naturist friends with whom we regularly go to Blacks Beach, San Onofre and hot springs throughout the Southwest. The current hot spring community of soakers is a microcosm of the society we all live in. Indeed, there is a very large conservative bent to society right now, partially fueled by the Christian Right. These people view naturism as a sin.
On the positive side, societal attitudes are cyclical, and someday we will again see a majority of the people accepting naturism for what it really is -a healthy, completely moral lifestyle that "equalizes" everyone. When you're naked, it doesn't matter in the least if you're rich or poor, skinny or fat, old or young, Republican or Democrat. As naturist individuals, we can all do as Bill suggested -encourage your naturist friends to continue to go textile free at Deep Creek and other appropriate locations, and also encourage your "borderline" or "textile" oriented friends to at least give naturism a try. We all know that ultimately, they will be glad they did.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Keep Naturism a Part of DCHS

celtfire 1260July 07, 2006 09:13PM

Paul P. 662July 08, 2006 09:14AM

LaughingBear 1078July 09, 2006 10:26PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login