Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (73% of Full)

Advanced

sunday report 5- 31

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 01, 2010 09:08AM
Sunday was great, We arrived at the springs about 9:am and found shade under the trees and relaxed after out trip from Oxnard and the hike down. There were a lot of people there when we got there and more kept coming all morning I talked to some who said that there were a lot of people there on Friday and Saturday, I saw a number of people I knew and cot up on on past times and people were still coming down the trail about 2:00 Naked Man took a head count after we guessed at how many people where there and he came up with just over 115 but it was not like other times when 30 people made it seam crowded it was mellow no shouting or angry words could be heard just fun, splashing and laughter.
I heard about the vandalism up at the freedom trail head and wondered at who would do something like that but I believe it is someone trying to discrete Mike who lives close by and has had a run in with him because they ran afoul of him in the past it is a shame that people who do those things get away with them but one day someone will get caught and the truth will be told witch ever the way it goes.
and why is it only people who have had a bad past with Mike post crap about him? what about the people who he has helped ? I don't see any thing bad from them, or the people who he goes out to help that get lost or stranded out there in the boonies. there was even vandalism l when Mike was not there and he was blamed for that too so who is the culprit? at this time I don't know but it will come back on them sooner or later. Paul v
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

sunday report 5- 31

paul-v2004June 01, 2010 09:08AM

Re: sunday report 5- 31

Wizard899June 01, 2010 10:27PM

paul-v903June 02, 2010 07:28AM

GT Soaker1133June 02, 2010 08:49AM

Paul P.943June 02, 2010 12:38PM

kingnate20001535June 05, 2010 08:28AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login