Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (57% of Full)

Advanced

Drunk biker falls 40 feet near D.C.H.S

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 01, 2010 07:24PM
He is apparently O.K.
This is what I saw at @ 4:30 I was doing a nature walk down stream. I walked bare footed to the Family canyon on the P.C.T. As I was getting to where the canyon turns the corner I heard and then saw a small Yamaha 50 cc motor bike came around the corner so fast he had to slam on the brakes and hold his bike on the trail as I jumped up hill quickly. As I continued around the corner I saw 2 more bikes similar to the first. So I stood off to the side and let them go by. As I went up the trail I saw 3 more bikes approaching. When I got a little closer I saw 2 bikes stop and start scrambling down the hill. I could see the urgency in their faces. As I got to the cliff where the biker fell he appeared to be unconscious. I asked if he was alright. The first guy there rolled him right side up. I could see blood on his back and neck. So I ran up hill some and started to yell at a family that was across the creek to call 911. By this time some of the hot springer's were running to see this scene. I spotted Naked David so I yelled to him to run up hill and call 911. Which he started to do. Then some of the bikers that had gone by me first started to return. As I got back to where he had fell I saw that they were taking his helmet off. I asked if he was alright ? They said he might be . I could see that he had a huge gash on the back of his neck that was bleeding. The blood was going from his neck over his shaved head and into his beard. They said they did NOT want to call 911. So I went back to Naked David and yelled he was OK and DO NOT call 911. This took a while to get to him. When I returned they put a t-shirt and wrapped his neck up and tied a knot onto his neck . He was sitting up and talking to his friends. Some of his friends were getting his bike back onto the trail. After @ 20 minuets he got back onto his bike and started back toward the spillway.
This was a serious effort to cover up a crime by these bikers.

1) He did not want to get a ticket for DUI.
2) Riding on a trail clearly marked not for motorized use.
3) He will need medical attention some where and have to lie about it.
4) These bike had no tags or stickers.
5) Events like this could get the springs shut down . ??
6) This guys helmet saved his life.

A tree had slowed his fall. None of these guys wanted to be exposed. They were very, very lucky !
Before all of this I saw these guys drinking and smoking in the springs. I did not know they had rode motor bikes to the springs.
I am posting this from the Freedom trail head from my truck.
As I was leaving the springs 6 beautiful women with sleeping bags were heading to the springs.
Otherwise a very nice day for soaking. The creek was @ 2 inches below the Serenity pool. And the float was used by many but not all as the creek is warmin to near 60 degrees I'd guess.
On my hike out I saw 3 deer, Moma Deer, Daddy deer and a baby deer feeding on the top of a hill, very nice.
Happy soaking !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Drunk biker falls 40 feet near D.C.H.S

jobe2182May 01, 2010 07:24PM

Re: Drunk biker falls 40 feet near D.C.H.S

celtfire1060May 02, 2010 04:21PM

Madrox1241May 02, 2010 08:50PM

Mr_Wayne1012May 03, 2010 04:53AM

Mr_Wayne992May 04, 2010 04:35AM

jobe1086May 03, 2010 08:06AM

Wizard1017May 03, 2010 02:02PM

jobe1027May 04, 2010 01:24PM

jobe1066May 04, 2010 01:37PM

Rivernude952May 20, 2010 08:23PM

Paul P.934May 21, 2010 10:24AM

jobe1734May 22, 2010 10:46AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login