Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (89% of Full)

Advanced

Weirdo Alert !

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 20, 2010 09:52AM
"We believe that all men are equally endowed by the creator, and not by the government, with the gifts of freedom, and that it is every man duty to God to preserve his own liberty and respect the liberty of others. Freedom is self control, no more and no less."
- R.C. Hoiles -
In today's society many persons lack self control. Some of these people go to Deep Creek hot springs and annoy others liberty. One such person has received many complaints with his drunken belligerence. And some regular visitors have resorted to violence to get their message across to him.
I always attempt to be nice, even to these idiots, it is my nature. I have heard here and many others complain about one such scoundrel. He has a black Toyota truck with a black camper on it and he uses the Freedom trail head. I have his tag #. The tags are expired, and I'd bet he has no insurance either. I feel it is my duty to turn him into police next time I see his truck and file a complaint there. He goes by the name, Rollen ?. He is @ 5 foot 10 inches and kinda skinny with black hair.
I could explain his negative actions here but that is just too depressing.
Last weekend, it was reported to me that he was masturbating in the Womb pool. Why people do nothing about this behavior except flee is a mystery to me.
When good people see bad behavior and do nothing but complain instead of taking the situation into their own hands, is odd to me.
Like the Deep Creek Volunteers I wish to preserve this wonderful place for my grand children, not this weirdo.
Has anyone else had bad experiances too report about @ this weirdo also ?
Glad to help !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Weirdo Alert !

jobe2368May 20, 2010 09:52AM

Re: Weirdo Alert !

Rudedog1317May 20, 2010 12:07PM

Madrox1283May 20, 2010 02:59PM

DesertHiker4201292May 21, 2010 01:35AM

Wizard1299May 21, 2010 09:30PM

eabeam1301May 22, 2010 06:57AM

jobe1585May 22, 2010 10:39AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login