Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Hello from Cabo :-)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 26, 2006 02:41PM
Hello Laughing Bear and Paul :-) We are staying at a resort in the town of Los Cabos San Jose. We just got back from a snorker tour near the town of Cabo San Lucas. Saw the famous arch rock at the tip, a beautiful spot. Went by Sammy Hagars Cabo Wabo Cantina. Lots of new resorts being built. Some thunderclouds floating around off in the distance. Went swimming in the ocean yesterday and got stung by a jelly fish. Not too bad, the pain going away in about 20 minutes. My wife got stung by one while snorkeling on her hand, and it was pretty painful for her. I did see some surfers at a couple of spots on the drive from the town we are in, going over to Cabo San Lucas. I heard that the fishing boats go out of the big marina by the Arch, so maybe I'll get a chance to do a little fishing. From Ricks weather report, sounds like you folks may get some thunderstorms mid week up there, we could sure use the rain. Well I gots to get back out by the poolside where the kiddies and my wife are presently cooling off, and I'll have to grab a glass of champagne on the way :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hello from Cabo :-)

Wizard 1012June 25, 2006 11:31AM

LaughingBear 595June 25, 2006 12:15PM

Paul P. 627June 26, 2006 09:39AM

Wizard 553June 26, 2006 02:41PM

Paul P. 580June 26, 2006 05:01PM

LaughingBear 569June 26, 2006 07:42PM

Wizard 1706July 04, 2006 11:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login