Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Trip report : 6/15 - 6/18

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 19, 2006 08:42PM
Some body sent more electricty out to this desert oasis , known as Las Vegas.
So on Sunday I was able to build a better pipe system to suck the debris out of the main pool. As a crowd of 40 people showed up I had at least 12 help with the debris removal from the bottom of the main pool. The best part of cleaning up at Deep creek was that 3 lovely L.A. women Played beautifal music and had singing of songs. Songs that were terrific for the mood of Deep Creek clean up.The pool is perhaps 6-8 inches deeper than befofe. Thanks to all who helped.Because we all left deep creek a better place than we found it. I counted 5 bags of trash removed by volunteers.
As I left Deep creek Sunday we all watched a stupid drunk guy leave his dog on a cliff. Every one near by was observing this dumb and dumber situation. Does any one know how the dogs made out?
There is still a whole day more of debris removal nessesary to clean up at deep creek.
The butterflys and bunny rabbits were in abundance this weekend in Juniper flats. A week end like no other.
Soak ... and be happy :~)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report : 6/15 - 6/18

jobe 1039June 19, 2006 03:03PM

Re: Trip report : 6/15 - 6/18

jobe 1196June 19, 2006 08:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login