Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (75% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Bradford Ridce Trail information, please?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 12, 2006 07:11AM
Jobe,

I hiked the Bradford Ridge Trail back in mid-April just before Easter. It was my first trip back to Deep Creek in two years, and my first ever trip down the Bradford Ridge Trail. The wife and two young daughters made the trek with me. We didn't want to come down through Bowen Ranch and have to cross the creek in the spring high-water runoff.

The trail was in fine shape. The 8 and 10 year old girls navigated it better than their parents! Yep, the frogs were croaking and the waterfall at the top of the trail was flowing.

I don't know about the need for the adventure pass though. We parked our SUV at the turnout near the bridge. It was there all day without a pass, and no ticket was found when we returned. Of course, it was a mid-week day, and no other cars were parked or seen on the road while we were there. We did run into a Wizard loitering in the springs, however ;o)

-Gary

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bradford Ridce Trail information, please?

jobe 1313June 11, 2006 10:11AM

summernudist 712June 11, 2006 08:55PM

jobe 706June 11, 2006 10:06PM

Gary 1171June 12, 2006 07:11AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login