Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (97% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Bradford Ridce Trail information, please?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 11, 2006 08:55PM
I hiked the Bradford Ridge Trail at the end of March. The frogs were serenading us along the canyon that morning :-) The trail was generally in good shape, though people are making a new trail around a thicket of poison oak not too far down from the trailhead. I had brought some clippers and gloves along to take care of that patch of poison oak but it turned out to be far more than I remembered and the alternative trail seemed to suffice, so I took care of another singleton poison oak plant farther on down.

Last I heard, you didn't need a Forest Adventure Pass to park at the Kinley Creek bridge. I didn't use one, and didn't get ticketed, but my vehicle was only parked there between about 10 am and 5 pm. I don't recall seeing an AP on any of the other few vehicles sharing the shade of the pine tree.

The dirt road was in pretty good shape, much better than it was in 2005 (it had been in pretty sad shape after the record rainfall).

Enjoy your trip!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bradford Ridce Trail information, please?

jobe 1314June 11, 2006 10:11AM

summernudist 712June 11, 2006 08:55PM

jobe 709June 11, 2006 10:06PM

Gary 1175June 12, 2006 07:11AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login