Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (100% of Full)

Advanced

Re: BLM vs. Hotspringers and Rogue Dirt Bikers

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 17, 2006 09:52PM
Hmmmm, What kind of drugs is this Ty guy on? You have to wonder, if he really believes what he's saying, or is just throwing out these stupid ideas to be a smart ass. Speaking of illegal motorcycle activity. Just this afternoon I had a run in with our new neighbors, and thier moto kiddies, who recently moved to our neighborhood. They feel its ok, to make thier back yard, and the adjacent private land, thier personal motocross track. The kiddies were going at it on thier motos, illegally on the street and private lands. I got some photos of them on the roads for some supporting documentation. Then when they came over to find out what I was doing, I asked them if they new that it was illegal to ride on the public roads. They said they did not know this. I then asked them if they had permission to ride on the private land, that was not thiers. They said that they owned most of that land, which was completely false. They also pointed to a nearby house and said the man there gave them permission to ride on that property. The man is a CHP officer, and I knew he did not own the land. I went and talked to him about it, and he affirmed that he had nothing to do with the land, and he said he had already told the kiddies not to ride on the dirt roads a number of times, because it was illegal. Then the kiddies mom, came down to join the conversation, at first, saying that she now owned that private land so they could ride on it. She then mentioned that the land was in escrow. I told her that its not your land until the escrow closes. Also it came to light in the conversation the the kiddies don't have a license to ride, and thier bikes are not street legal. So mommy let her kiddies ride without a license, and on private land that was, and as of tonight is, not her land. Mommy later, on another subject, told me she never lies, perhaps her way of implying that she is a straight up, moral, and ethical mommy, which I found interesting, considering she, on the other hand, felt no qualms about breaking the law regarding her kiddies, and the private land. Also, mommy told me that her kids never lie! Wow, what a lucky mommy, kids that never lie! But then its interesting to note, that the CHP neighbor told me that he had informed the kiddies on several occasions that it was illegal to ride on the dirt roads, and not to do it, and yet, the kiddies told me they did not know this was illegal. Are these the same kiddies that mommy says never lie? Anyway, I informed her that I did not appreciate the noise from her son's pastime, and that a neighborhood is not the place for that kind of noisy activity. I brought up the info about the new laws for illegal moto ridding that were recently passed for San Bernardino County. Mommy said that she was aware of this, but the laws were not in effect yet, and that they were being appealed. I'm sure mommy will do her best to try and make sure these new laws do not go into effect, so her kiddies can freely, and without hinderance, create thier beautiful noise for our neighborhood. I had thought that the law was in effect already. I will be calling tomorrow to find out what the status of the new laws is, and what else, if anything I can do about my noisy neighbors. Here is an example of the kind of mentality I'm dealing with, regarding these folks, Mommy said, " we moved out here to the boonies so we could ride our bikes ", I told mommy, " take a look around, your not in the boonies, your in a neighborhood, and your noisy pastime, does not belong here ". Even if these new laws pass, getting them to be enforced may very well, turn out to be difficult, as I have started to find out already. If anybody knows the current status of the new laws, supposedly passed recently, I'd like to hear about it. Besides, with all the other coming worldwide dire developments, like hydrocarbon depletion, Climate Meltdown, overpopulation, water crisis's, etc, etc....... noisy bikes in the neighborhood, may soon be the least of my worries :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

BLM vs. Hotspringers and Rogue Dirt Bikers

mojavegreen 1202May 12, 2006 09:20AM

Rick 773May 12, 2006 11:46AM

jobe 880May 12, 2006 08:45PM

Steamboat 734May 16, 2006 08:50PM

Wizard 718May 16, 2006 09:14PM

mojavegreen 717May 17, 2006 08:29AM

Wizard 707May 17, 2006 09:52PM

desertdude 799May 17, 2006 10:52PM

Wizard 862May 18, 2006 01:41PM

Paul P. 730May 18, 2006 04:10PM

Wizard 752May 18, 2006 07:20PM

Wizard 779May 19, 2006 12:52PM

Paul P. 683May 19, 2006 05:43PM

Wizard 1301May 19, 2006 08:38PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login