Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Trip Report 5-7 Sunday

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 08, 2006 09:23PM
Wow. What a day it was. I started out from my home in Redlands about 9:00 a.m.. I got to the Bowen ranch about 10:00. I usually drive around to the poor man's parking lot but this time I had some friends following me in there car and they didnt have a 4x4. So I paid to park at the Bowen ranch parking lot so we could all hike together. Its five bucks now. No big deal. Anyway off we went. The air temp was about 75 and the sky was so blue. Still alot of flowers along the trail. When we got down to the beach we saw about 20 people across the creek at the springs. All but two had there clothes on. Im not going to change my life stile for fear of offending a few people who wont change theres so I got nude and crossed over. The creek is cold and only about 4 feet deep at the rope. The two people nude turned out to be some friends I know. I think we were the only people nude at that point. As the day went on by 3:00 p.m. most people, (about 20) were nude. So we took the place back. Anyway, A sheriff helicopter landed on the beach by the Az. pool and took a over heated kid and his mom out. That was cool to watch that guy fly that thing in and land. What a dust storm that was. I could go on for ever with the things that took place that day but its gettin late. I hope to see all of you soon. Greg
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip Report 5-7 Sunday

Mr Nude Hiker 1689May 08, 2006 09:23PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login