Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

find yourself while getting lost

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 19, 2009 08:17AM
ive been coming to the hot springs for awhile now and i must say i love this place, i love showing up early and hanging out all day. i try to make sure that i bounce around and say hi to everyone through out the day, i never realy introduce myself (nathan for anyone who cares) i am alittle anti social, a quick hi how ya doin . i think what i like most is the diversity of the people and everyones acceptance of the freedom and freewill of the hot springs. ill sometimes get nude and sometimes not i realy just go with the flow, im not realy a naturalist or a nudist im more of a nathanist. but thats the one thing that this place offers most, freedom for all of us, from the family of four to the college kids to the nudist and the day hiker even that ahole that leaves his trash for someone els to pick up , (and thank you to those of you who do help clean up) this place is a wonderful place to get lost and find yourself at the same time. i think ive talked myself into heading out tonight for a overnighter, if ya see me on the trail say hey im the guy with all the really bad half finished garage style tattoos.
peace, love, and nate

bignate
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

find yourself while getting lost

kingnate20001477June 19, 2009 08:17AM

Re: find yourself while getting lost

celtfire842June 19, 2009 08:26AM

jobe764June 19, 2009 03:10PM

Paul P.1322June 19, 2009 11:18PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login