Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Trip report 2-22-09

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 22, 2009 09:12PM
Sometimes life imitates art.
Today it was 11:00am. when I arrived at the hot spring via the Freedom trail. A little while later David arrived and tells me he heard I had been hanging out at the springs again lately. ?
"I am" ? I asked,?
"Yes" he said, Chuck had said "He saw me there last week."
I had been there the weekend before I told him. But I was not hanging at the springs like before I said.
David used to post here as Naked man.
I had been to the springs for @ 2 hours the Sunday before. I arrived at 3:30pm.
About 8 beautiful women got naked and crossed the water when I got to the springs. It was lovely to watch, wish I had a video of it.
After they crossed Chuck who lived at the springs several times over the years was on the rocks above. I had not seen him in at least 3 years. He lives in New Mexico now. So we spent @ 1 1/2 hour talking about things as we hiked out together. Chuck is one of those that knows the springs almost as good as me.
Good Looking Chuck the girls always wanna talk to Chuck.
Chuck has been hanging out at the springs lately, I heard.
The Deep creek was colder than the Colorado River which is 52 degrees. I would think the Temp of the water was in the 40's. It was @ 5 feet deep and flowing kinda fast.
The water in the Anniversary pool was @ 105 degrees. Most soakers were hanging out there mostly because the big pool was @ 101 degrees. The Crab cooker is working real good at@ 114 degrees.
The Arizona pool has been being worked on a lot. The walls are built a lot more since last week. It looks very different than the picture above on this site. The river water was over flowing over the banks and the water was very cold there.
I only found 3 canned drinks and a potato bag for my trash bag as some body is cleaning up the springs. Thanks a lot :~)
The week earlier I hiked the Bradford ridge trail from Arrowhead.
There was snow on north side of the hills. Slowing me down. It took me 40 minuets to get from the parking lot to the springs. I jogged almost all the way in. The parking lot has been made smaller by boulders in the middle of the lot.
I also noticed The old wood bridge has been replaced by a new concrete bridge. The McKinley creek was over 2 feet deep and flowing well.
Live Long and Prosper !
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report 2-22-09

jobe 1185February 22, 2009 09:12PM

Re: Trip report 2-22-09

jobe 725February 22, 2009 09:16PM

Wizard 927February 22, 2009 10:46PM

jobe 730February 23, 2009 04:55AM

Murray 768February 23, 2009 09:05AM

Wizard 1318February 23, 2009 02:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login