Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Rope across creek

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 05, 2009 04:21AM
Does anyone know if the rope across the creek has been replaced yet? It was not there when I was at the springs on 12/27. I am planning on coming up again on Friday and was going to put a new rope across along with another one of those River Rat inner tubes like the one that Wizard had donated a year or so ago. I was just wondering if someone had already replaced the rope. When I attach the tube to the rope I will also put a leash on it so it can be pulled back and forth in case it ends up on the opposite side of the creek. That seemed to work out really well the last time the tube was used.

The water is getting a little bit nippy and I know of a few visitors that turned around and ended up not going over to the springs because of the freezing trip across the creek. The trip going to the springs is no big deal because of the reward on the other side but that return trip is the killer. Anything to prevent hypothermia can't be all bad.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Rope across creek

lbcalrr 1165January 05, 2009 04:21AM

Re: Rope across creek

Murray 688January 05, 2009 08:19AM

Re: Rope across creek

Wizard 1559January 05, 2009 02:31PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login