Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

Help with Deep Creek pool names

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

December 28, 2008 03:32PM
I made a mistake in my last trip report in regards to the pool names. It was the Anniversary pool that I spent most of my time in when I was there on Saturday...if that is the upper pool by the grassy area. The pool that had only 8 inches of water in it was the small pool down by the "New" beach. What is the name of that shallow pool? I have been in it before and it seems like it used to be 1 to 2 feet deep, the water on Saturday was no where near the wall of rocks that had been cemented up around the perimeter of the pool, that is why I think it has a leak in it

Also...is the "Serenity" pool the next one below the Anniversary pool, the one being fed from the Anniversary pool by the small sluce in the rocks? This is the deepest of the pools along the rocks, below the palm tree growing out the side of the rocks above.

And finally...is the crab cooker the small shallow pool just below the pool described above, this would be one of the first pools you come to if you cross Deep Creek at the Little Beach.

If anyone could help me with the names I will try to put out more accurate trip reports in the future.

Thanks in advance.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Help with Deep Creek pool names

lbcalrr 1286December 28, 2008 03:32PM

Re: Help with Deep Creek pool names

Wizard 1037December 28, 2008 09:21PM

Re: Help with Deep Creek pool names

lbcalrr 1230December 29, 2008 08:33AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login