Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

Re: Riverside Hearing

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 26, 2006 09:47PM
Hello Paul :-) Regarding my post this morning about the " noisy neigbors ", just after I had done that post, I went outside to water some plants in our front yard. While down near the dirt road at the front of our property. Another neighbor, who lives across the street from noise makers, came down the street in her car and stopped in front of our driveway to talk to me. She lives by herself most of the time, since her husband is gone for extended periods teaching in Texas. Anyway she was crying and told me a story of being confronted by a male resident from the noise makers home, who came out to the street where she was walking by, to give her a verbal, and aggressive diatribe. This woman's husband had actually taken one of the abusive riders keys a couple of weeks ago while they were riding on private property in the area. They had been racing up and down the streets, annoying other neighbors as well, some people with horses. The police came and made a report that day. I had our upset neighbor ( Linda ) come up to our home so we could exchange numbers, so she would have someone to call, since she expressed concern about the aggressive manner of this man who had confronted her. I told her, as I had done a couple of weeks ago, that I completely supported her view that these new people to the neighborhood have been very inconsiderate with the noisy bike riding. There was noisy riding for most of the day today at this residence, and I finally called the sherriff Dept and they took a report, and said that they would send someone out to check on it. I will be calling the same Dept tomorrow to find out about the current laws regarding this in our area, to see if they made contact with the party in question, what was done about it, and to find out what we can do to hopefully stop this problem. Linda said that apparently there is work on passing a new ordinance affecting our area, that would make it unlawful to do this kind of riding on parcels smaller than two and half acres. The parcel of the noisy riders is an acre and a quarter. I'll see if I can find out about that. The aggressive man Steve told Linda that he would ride his bikes in front of her property even more, in a spitefilled threat to her. I feel sorry for Linda and can understand her concern about this situation. Its no fun having these inconsiderate neighbors with thier noisy bikes, with the aggressiveness thats been shown, but as we agreed between us, we will continue to seek a remedy with the local law enforcement agencies. Its not OK to move into a neighboor hood, and treat the area, including other peoples private property, and the adjacent dirt public roads, like thier personal Moto Cross track, filling the air with the whinning of thier loud bikes!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Riverside Hearing

Rick 1212March 19, 2006 03:18PM

LaughingBear 1272March 19, 2006 09:18PM

Wizard 614March 26, 2006 10:40AM

Paul P. 693March 26, 2006 04:08PM

Wizard 600March 26, 2006 09:47PM

Rick 643March 26, 2006 05:39PM

Wizard 630March 26, 2006 09:51PM

Paul P. 812March 26, 2006 11:14PM

serenitynow 710March 27, 2006 08:04AM

Wizard 1310March 27, 2006 08:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login