Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (82% of Full)

Advanced

Student Film

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 20, 2006 03:17PM
Hello, my name is Casey Wedding and I am a student filmmaker at the University of California, Irvine. I am making an art film that comments on the dominant power structures and documents an attempt to escape theses structures through an experimental narrative. In the script for my film, there is a scene where the protagonist has successfully escaped an enforcer of dominant ideology, but consequentially is lost by deviating, and now is w/out a society to participate in. He emerges from this state to find a colony of nudists bathing in a spring, representing in some way a return to nature. While doing research on the internet searching for both natural springs and nudists(both crucial elements to my film) I was extremely lucky to come across information about the Deep Creek Volunteers. I wanted to know if it would be possible, or any of you had any information on contacting individuals that may be going or if there is an event in the next couple of weeks that i would be able to film and maybe direct some people around for 20-30 minutes. I just need some people that would be willing to spend a little time in front of the camera and follow my direction. I would really appreciate any info or assistance that you could provide because this is an extremely salient scene. My contact info is this email address, cwedding@uci.edu and my phone number is 707-386-4027. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you all.

Best,

Casey Wedding
cwedding@uci.edu
707-386-4027
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Student Film

UCIfilm 1201February 20, 2006 03:17PM

Re: Student Film

Paul P. 747February 20, 2006 05:47PM

NudstRalph 677February 20, 2006 07:34PM

LaughingBear 740February 20, 2006 10:15PM

NudstRalph 716February 21, 2006 12:43AM

Sam D. 727February 21, 2006 12:45AM

LaughingBear 638February 21, 2006 09:40AM

celtfire 1209February 23, 2006 04:46PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login