Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (71% of Full)

Advanced

Locals ride motorcycle to the Springs AGAIN!

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 14, 2008 06:17AM
I hate to name names, but Saturday morning one Lance and his buddy rode his dirt bike all the way down the Goat Trail and parked it very near the beach. I saw it.

Reports from campers Sunday morning say these two knuckleheads and two more of same mental deficiency who joined them, got drunk that night, were loud and and obnoxious, and were disturbing the peace for everyone.

To top it off, they left a pile of beer cans, trash and clothing for the rest of us to haul out.

These guys need to be UNinvited to return to the Springs, perhaps even reported to the authorities for their blatant disregard for the law.

If I ever see them or their other miscreant friends (Jack and company), it will be too soon. Every one of these idiots are within an inch of getting their asses kicked by angry hotspringers, and I hope I'm there when it happens!

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Locals ride motorcycle to the Springs AGAIN!

Naked Man 1778April 14, 2008 06:17AM

Re: Locals ride motorcycle to the Springs AGAIN!

Paul P. 728April 14, 2008 08:24AM

Rick 702April 14, 2008 10:09AM

coyote_windsprint 704April 14, 2008 12:31PM

Wizard 1230April 14, 2008 01:21PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login