Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Re: October DCHS meeting

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 31, 2005 09:20PM
Ron, Paul, Richard and I showed up on Saturday for the DCV get together. It was a bueatiful day with warm temps. We talked about future work on the Arizona Pool, probably some time next spring or early summer. I Picked trash up on the east side of the creek, and I believe Ron covered the west side. Things were looking pretty clean now that the summer crowds are gone. I brought my three dogs, and another visitor brought two dogs, Ron brought his dog, there was another tiny greyhound dog, so it was the Dog Days at DCHS! We decided to try and find the big metal USFS sign that got buried in the sand at our next DCV day in early November. It was still standing as seen in one of my winter 2005 flooding pics, at Wizard's pictures, last photo on page 28. Then after some more flooding, it was undermined and apparently fell over, and was covered by sand. I have printed the picture showing the signs location, and we will use it to help us find it, so we can stand it up, and I think perhaps we should paint it, to get it looking " official " again. We won't be having a DCV meeting in late November, or all of December, the next one being the last Saturday in January. Anyone wishing to join us for the early November Meeting can find the date at the DCV website.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

October DCHS meeting

Paul P. 1667October 31, 2005 11:53AM

Wizard 524October 31, 2005 09:20PM

Paul P. 605November 01, 2005 12:46PM

Wizard 1042November 02, 2005 09:18AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login