Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (84% of Full)

Advanced

Trip report Saturday 10-8

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 08, 2006 09:55PM
Ive been going up Powerline road instead of Bowen ranch road just for a change of pace. That way is a little ruff in places but you can make it up ez. It was a nice and sunny day about 75 with a little wind. I got to the parking lot about 12:00pm. I started hiking down the trail and got to the springs about 12:30. Just this side of little beach is a TON of trash. I was not prepared to take any out with me. I picked up some of the glass bottles to take them out with me. Its going to take some work to get it all out. F#cking scum bags. Anyway, Most the regulars where kickin back and enjoying the day. Rick up on the rock, Dave over on the beach, and Don making new friends with some people from Poland. It was kind of an International Day at the springs. Two ladies from France, A man from South America and the people from Poland. Fore Women from Riverside hiked in on the P.C.T. to get some exercise and soak for abit. I had seen them the last time they showed up. Lucky me: ) Alot of first timers today and alot of people getting rid of those TAN LINES. : ) The creek is cold now and at the crossing about 3' deep. Some people were swimming. Anyone going please bring a trash bag and take a little bit of that trash pile out with you. Happy soaking : ) Greg
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report Saturday 10-8

Las Vegas Fireman 1457October 08, 2006 09:55PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login