Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

Vet Ed Heads

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 10, 2006 05:44PM
Hello Laughing Bear :-) I wanted to see if I could get into contact with Vet Ed, since I was interested in learning how he makes those cool little heads of clay. Thinking of making some of my own for fun, putting them in the places I like up in Granite Mountains :-) I think he must use some kind of kiln to fire them, and he has told me before about how he experiments with differant materials to make them unique. Does he have a contact number, or another way of getting a hold of him. If so, maybe you could let me know at my e-mail address, just click on Wizard here at the DCHS forum for that address. Maybe I could drive up there where he lives and look him up, I'm sure he is well known in the village. Maybe you could let me know where he is a vet in town, and I could get into contact with him that way. Any info would be appreciated :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Vet Ed Heads

Wizard 1124October 10, 2006 05:44PM

Re: Vet Ed Heads

LaughingBear 1032October 11, 2006 09:56AM

LaughingBear 698October 11, 2006 10:02AM

Wizard 658October 11, 2006 10:27PM

jobe 659October 12, 2006 06:04AM

LaughingBear 1209October 12, 2006 08:49PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login