Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (83% of Full)

Advanced

Updates appreciated

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 26, 2006 05:56AM
I just wanted to say how jealous I am of all of you that have been able to go to this marvelous wonder we call DCHS. It seems I am not able to get out there as much as I want to and do appreciate so much, the reports that are submitted on a regular basis.
I did smile at the comments about my pal Mike at the 'ranch'. Gosh, we have had some nice chats at my visits there and have had no trouble. Maybe its the Canuk 'accent' that he gets a kick out of!
I have not heard about DCHS not being CO anymore and I pray to God that does not happen. It is up to all frequent visitors to promote this lifestyle as much as we can without being beligerant and offending, I really and truly belive that most 'textiles' are curious as to being naked in the great outdoors in a non threatening environment and we should do as much as we can to ensure that 'safety'.
Oh by the way, Mike's pet peev is the glass containers going down to the 'springs', can't blame him for that and the garbage....as maddening as it is, we do have to pick up for others in order to preserve the things we love. I do know it is easy said from 3000 miles away, but I support you all in spirit!
Please stay in touch....naked and happy, CanadaDan.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Updates appreciated

CanadaDan 1521July 26, 2006 05:56AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login