Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (98% of Full)

Advanced

Re: What are you thinking?

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 08, 2002 02:55AM
Part 3...............

However, believe me I had no idea where this would lead to. I read an article in the Los Angeles Times about this lady named Marjorie Mikels who was removed from the San Bernardino County Supervisors meeting for singing a song about the children with her accordion. I thought to myself, "well this sounds like an interesting person to contact". So I called her. She is a civil rights attorney in the county who is the estranged wife of Jon Mikels, a county supervisor. Meeting her and the numerous citizens in the county who are standing up for their right to speak at public meetings. These people are being retaliated against in various ways for defending civil rights.

I have met Shirley Goodwin, Jeff Wright, Bob Nelson, Jaime Alvarez and family, Marjorie Mikels, Esq., David Childs, Clark Cavanaugh, Mr. Avila, Marc Grossman, Esq., Clarence Malcum, Richard Harding, Esq., Bill Cooper, Steve Figueroa, Ben Lofsted, Esq., Jennifer Lynch, Esq., Nolan Clark, Esq., James Tate, Cheryl Anaya, Ann Bellis, Ted Gunderson (former head of Los Angeles FBI retired 1979) and others. All of these people are taking a stand for civil rights and against the corruption in the United States, the state of California, county of San Bernardino. Many of these people are facing false criminal charges filed in retaliation for whistleblowing. I believe that the only reason I have not been charged with any crime, so far, is that I don't live in the county San Bernardino. You would be proud of these people. These people are heroes and heroines on the front line of freedom and defending our constitution. You know I was never political in my life, never.

Now, I have learned too much about what is going on in the county. I told you that eighteen people have been indicted for county corruption so far. It is far from over. All of these people are risking their lives because of what they know about the corruption in the county. Including myself. I know too much for my own good. I wanted you to know these people's names because suspicious suicides, deaths and accidents are common in the county. I am concerned for my life. The only protection we have is public knowledge. The local media appears to be influenced and does not print balanced stories. I almost met Geoffrey Hill, PHD, before he died of an alleged suicide in the Anza Borego Desert, a state park. He had enjoyed the Hotsprings in the past and lived up in Twin Peaks.

However, the number of concerned citizens is growing, along with the investigations, and there have been great victories, set backs, concerns, stress, work,..... There are criminal court hearings, civil court filings, investigations, documentation, photocopies, meetings, television shows, protests, research, leaving me little time to update my website. I really do want to put on the memorandum from the BLM acknowledging the easement. You have never seen this memo. I just haven't had the time to get it done yet. I did start by creating a collage of the important part of the memorandum along with the smoking gun. Maybe there are so many smoking guns that it has created a smoke screen so that you are unable to see clearly. I have had computer problems, running out of memory, imagine that. Anyway, this is where Deep Creek lead me to. I am on the rollercoaster ride of my life, with no track and no brake. I have no idea where this is all going.

As Steve Martin said, "Excuse me" for not attempting to reasonably cooperate with a violent person such as Mike Castro. Really you guys, he is dangerous.

You know if I had created this website for vengeance and am making false statements concerning Mike Castro, I would be really upset with me too.

This is not what is happening here. I am expressing the truth to you as I know it to the best of my ability while attempting to protect the victims from further harm.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What are you thinking?

impartial 1550January 07, 2002 12:31AM

Montrose 721January 07, 2002 01:16AM

Wizard 1015January 07, 2002 09:27AM

Wizard 789January 07, 2002 09:30AM

Craig 965January 07, 2002 01:17PM

Paul P. 817January 07, 2002 01:11PM

Rick 826January 07, 2002 04:39PM

Wizard 780January 07, 2002 06:44PM

impartial 891January 08, 2002 01:45AM

katrina 793January 08, 2002 03:00AM

Rick 937January 08, 2002 11:32AM

katrina 840January 08, 2002 02:52AM

katrina 782January 08, 2002 02:54AM

katrina 995January 08, 2002 02:55AM

impartial 786January 09, 2002 12:00AM

katrina 710January 10, 2002 02:45AM

katrina 840January 10, 2002 03:26AM

Wizard 1449January 08, 2002 09:53AM

Paul P. 1178January 08, 2002 01:04PM

Wizard 840January 09, 2002 08:50AM

Paul P. 737January 09, 2002 12:32PM

TikiBeachClub 1283January 21, 2002 05:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login