All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

January 08, 2002 02:52AM
I think you are far from impartial. You have said nothing about the violence that has occurred at the hand of Mike Castro to the many victims. Is it acceptable to you that Mike Castro uses violence to coerce American citizens to use his tollroad? Is it okay that Mike Castro was alleged to be involved in two attempted murders at El Mirage Lake. I now have the incident report from the Bureau of Land Management indicating that the CHP was first on the scene, the victims had already been airlifted to hospitals and the CHP officer classified the incident as a "drunk rollover".

Does it seem odd to you that Mike Castro did not report Ronnie Bates' abandoned car for about 3 months to the authorities? I have personally spoken to all but one of the victims involved with confrontations with Mike Castro I know of more incidents than are shown on DCHS website; I have not posted those incidents because the people are not willing to come forward and/or I have lost contact with them.

I realize that there are all kinds of people who go up there and a percentage of them are not model citizens. It is in the middle of nowhere and there is no immediate help for anyone out there. So being able to protect yourself is important up there.

I feel the public should know of this other side of Mike Castro. This other side of Mike Castro is dangerous for all involved in these situations. The website allowed me to warn the public about this threat so they could develop their own opinion and possibly take some precautions. Based on what I know, I think people should take some precautions up in that area. Such as not travel alone, be aware of your surroundings, take a cell phone, tell someone where you are going, whatever else someone may decide to do to protect themselves from this possible threat.

What I have posted under the Caution: Violence Occurring includes declarations from various people under penalty of perjury; I have the signed declarations, also interviews conducted by the Public Defender's office of various individuals concerning the assault of Richard Channing, letters and other documents. I have done my best to present the evidence without revealing or endangering these victims. This is not a easy issue to understand and really needs substantial documentation which is memory intensive and takes substantial time to create the HTML code. I would like to be able to show a miniature and then you could press to go to the larger version. Websites takes time.

The political comics were created by Jim Pepper, a hotspringer who is no longer here on this earth. I consider these political comics to be another hotspringer's expression of what he felt was happening up there at the Bowen Ranch. I realize some of them may seem harsh comparisons, however, this is what Jim Pepper's opinion was and I believe he has a right to express his opinion on this website.

Did you know that Mike Castro had named myself, DCHS, Inc. and others in his cross complaint in the Nancy Bates case. The cross complaint was for libel and slander. Do you know that I was never served with Mike Castro's cross complaint and I showed up at about five court hearings, completely available for service.

I think that demonstrates that Mike Castro does not want to sue me for libel and slander. Why may you ask? How about what I have presented here is true, substantial evidence exists, numerous witnesses could be called to testify,..... Honestly, in my opinion, Mike Castro could not withstand the overwhelming evidence that does exist.

So much evidence that it is difficult to display all of it on this website. I do know that making a copy of the evidence costs about $50.00 in copying costs.

It is my opinion that Mike Castro is a confidential informant and that may seem like really faaaaaar oooooout. However, I have four letters from the Bureau of Land Management stating that there is a confidential informant in the area. There have been numerous sheriff's reports filed concerning crimes committed by Mike Castro. No charges are ever filed. When you request records concerning Mike Castro, the responses either request humongous amounts of money $7,000. or state that there are personnel and privacy issues that are above the safety of the public. Mike Castro has very chummy relationships with the public agencies including the Bureau of Land Management, the Forest Service, and the Sheriff's Department. So, if Mike Castro is a confidential informant, what is he providing to these agencies that is of value to them?

Why would the Bureau of Land Management lie about the ownership of the recorded easement for Moss Mill Road that crosses Fred Moss' land? Why would the Bureau of Land Management allow the road to be blocked by huge boulders, no trespass signs posted, fences erected, substantial bulldozing, an old junk car blocking the road, the trees cut down by a private citizen? Why would the BLM allow that? That is destruction of Government property. Usually a serious crime. Witnesses came forward. It is no secret who was directing and/or participating in these actions.

Would the blocking of this road lead to confrontations? Of course it would result in confrontations. This is a road that has been used by the public since the 1970's. Numerous people believe that they have a right to use this public road and were determined to use this road. We are Americans after all and many believe that we have a right to access public lands on public roads.

The Bureau of Land Management have specifically written about these confrontations in numerous letters. We have the evidence that the public agencies have "failed to prevent" the violence and encouraged the violence by their own actions. It appears that these agencies USFS, BLM, and U. S. Fish and Wildlife are using the violence as a reason to close the area. There are recent news article concerning the shortage of rangers to patrol public lands and the Southwest Center for Biodiversity is pushing this issue as a reason to close and restrict areas to the public.
Continued in part 2, I guess this was a long one.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

What are you thinking?

impartial 1550January 07, 2002 12:31AM

Re: What are you thinking?

Montrose 721January 07, 2002 01:16AM

Wizard 1015January 07, 2002 09:27AM

Wizard 789January 07, 2002 09:30AM

Craig 965January 07, 2002 01:17PM

Paul P. 817January 07, 2002 01:11PM

Rick 827January 07, 2002 04:39PM

Wizard 780January 07, 2002 06:44PM

impartial 891January 08, 2002 01:45AM

katrina 793January 08, 2002 03:00AM

Rick 937January 08, 2002 11:32AM

katrina 840January 08, 2002 02:52AM

katrina 782January 08, 2002 02:54AM

katrina 996January 08, 2002 02:55AM

impartial 786January 09, 2002 12:00AM

katrina 710January 10, 2002 02:45AM

katrina 840January 10, 2002 03:26AM

Wizard 1449January 08, 2002 09:53AM

Paul P. 1178January 08, 2002 01:04PM

Wizard 840January 09, 2002 08:50AM

Paul P. 737January 09, 2002 12:32PM

TikiBeachClub 1283January 21, 2002 05:56PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login