Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

TRIP REPORT 10-8

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 10, 2005 09:30PM
What a super day we had on Saturday. The weather down in Redlands was cloudy and cool. I got on the road about 9:00am. Traffic was lite going up the pass. I like to drive around the Bowen ranch to the poor man's parking lot. Save on 4 buck's and I don't have to climb that last hill at the end of the day. For people who don't know, You must have a good 4 by 4 to get down to that parking lot. Lot's of nice people down at the spring's. It was about 84 and lot's of people swiming in the creek. I talked to Dan for my weekly report on what's been happing down there. Alot of family's were out for the day. Kid's jumping off the rock's and people just getting along together nude and not nude. The Anniversary pool has a leak on the washed out wall. Also if you turn off the shower the pipe's leak pretty bad. The Arizona pool is also leaking again. I hope to see you all this weekend. Ill be up on my rock smoking my cigar and watching the day driff bye. Greg
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

TRIP REPORT 10-8

Mr Nude Hiker 1587October 10, 2005 09:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login