Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (85% of Full)

Advanced

Arizon Pool / DCV Day

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

September 25, 2005 10:30AM
Some of us in the Deep Creek Volunteers crew went down to DCHS on Saturday, and our project for the day was to try and seal the Arizona Pool, which was damaged during last winters big floods. It was almost empty when we arrived, with many leaks. We worked for some hours and successfully sealed it, and the pool was full by afternoon :-) Ron, Ralph, Jerry, AZ Mike, and I worked as a finely tuned, pool repair machine :-) The weather was prrrrfct, and it was another wonderful fall day in Paradise! Ralphs daughter, and ours had fun all day, taking dips, throwing the frissbee, catching fish in a bucket, and enjoying the warm sunshine. My wife relaxed on DCHS Del Mar, reading her Readers Digest. Ron Mercer took an afternoon snooze in the white sands, after we repaired the pool. Many of us went back to our home, for some pizza and good conversation around the fire, in our back yard. A fun end, to our great day at DCHS :-) I put two photos at the Wizard's pictures link below, taken of the newly restored Arizona Pool. They are the last two photos on page 44. Really satisfying to see that special pool, ready for relaxing soaks again!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Arizon Pool / DCV Day

Wizard 1550September 25, 2005 10:30AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login