Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Full

Advanced

DCV at DCHS this Saturday

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 24, 2005 09:24PM
This Saturday ( 5-28 ) I'll be heading down to DCHS for the Deep Creek Volunteers get together day. Sounds like DCV member Celtfire will be down for the day too. Another DCV member Ralph may also be driving in with me. Ron Mercer, DCV group coordinator has other obligations this weekend so he will not be able to make it to the springs this weekend, we will miss his presence :-( I am planning on bringing down some PVC piping to extend the drain of the Aniversary pool, to get the shower ( destroyed by the big floods ) going again. I will be putting a valve on the shower so the flow can be regulated, or even turned off. I'll also bring down some cement to create some protection for the Aniversary pool drain pipe, where it comes out of the pool, since it is currently somewhat vunerable to possible damage. We also are planning, at some point, on bringing down some additional cement to use in adding more support to part of the wall of the Aniversary pool, that got undermined from the flood waters. For this Saturday I'll be sticking to the shower project, picking up trash, and breaking up firepits. Since it is Memorial Weekend there will probably be a pretty big crowd down for Saturday. The creek temps are definitely swimmable now, having gone in for a swim, the first time this year myself on Monday. The creek waters are running very clear this year and the floods have created deeper, and larger pools at various places in the deep creek drainage, with lots of clean sandy beaches to enjoy. I'm looking forward to a great day at DCHS, with all of you other soakers, see ya there :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCV at DCHS this Saturday

Wizard 1146May 24, 2005 09:24PM

Re: DCV at DCHS this Saturday

Wizard 581May 25, 2005 10:49AM

Re: DCV at DCHS this Saturday

Nevada Naturist 1147May 27, 2005 06:46PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login