Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (90% of Full)

Advanced

Trip report 5-15

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 16, 2005 06:42PM
What a super day it was. Alot of kind people on both sides of the creek. The day started off with a cool hike down the trail to the springs. Lots of flowers and birds all around. When I got to the creek there were alot of people with there cloths on. I felt alittle bit uncomfortable getting nude so I crossed over in my shorts. The water in the creek is warming up just alittle. The hot springs were great. About 25 people all around. About 40% nude. Some one saw a rattlesnake on the trail behind the big rocks so watch your step back there. A special thank you go's out to the people hiking down the trail who stopped to help the lady that pass out hiking up to her car. I think she had a heat stroke. The helicopter had to come and take her away. Remember to aways take more water than you think you will need. It go's fast. I hope to see you all next weekend.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report 5-15

Mr Nude Hiker 1176May 16, 2005 06:42PM

Re: Trip report 5-15

MValley 635May 17, 2005 09:08AM

Re: Trip report 5-15

Mr Nude Hiker 1163May 17, 2005 09:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login