Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (86% of Full)

Advanced

DCHS/Flowers/Etc

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

April 07, 2005 11:51PM
I put 7 new photos at the Wizard's pictures link below, that I took this week. They are the last six pics on page 46, and one photo on page 47. I was able to join a couple of friends from the Las Vegas area, down at DCHS on Tuesday, for a nice relaxing day in the warm sunshine, and DCHS Del Mar was Fabulous! Even saw Mr Jobe later in the day. All four of us were standing in the sun on our new springs beach, a bunch of brown animals we were, and a woman came by and said that we would make a great Naturist photo standing there in the sand and the blue sky's. It was a fine day, and DCHS is doing great. I also included a photo of an interesting type of succulent plant I have found growing in a few places in these desert hills near my home, and of course, more desert flowers. The weather is getting warmer, time to get out and enjoy Mother Natures Bueaty :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

DCHS/Flowers/Etc

Wizard 1391April 07, 2005 11:51PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login