Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waning Gibbous (99% of Full)

Advanced

Trip report - road conditions

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

July 07, 2005 02:34PM
I had the good fortune to visit DCHS yesterday. At 11:10 am, as I turned from Ocitillo road onto Bowen ranch road, I saw Mike Castro going into town. As I got past the hair pin turn I saw the road grader dude and some helpers working on the road. They had a dump truck dumping sand and a water truck watering the road. These actions perhaps, were the result of consumer complaints?
As I arrived at the springs only 7 people were there. 2 lovely Asian women and a Asian gentelman were speaking their language. A happy to be free naked couple, Dave and another nice guy. Myself made eight.
All was peaceful and sirene. I read 150 pages in my book and slept @ 2 hours.
The pools were clean and delightful. The creek water was cool and refreshing. The people were all very nice and happy.
As I drove out on Bowen ranch road the road grader dude had@ 1/2 mile past the hair pin turn smoothed down and compact for the tax payers to enjoy.
Happy hot pottin'
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Trip report - road conditions

jobe 1132July 07, 2005 02:34PM

Re: Trip report - road conditions

mojavegreen 550July 07, 2005 07:22PM

Re: Trip report - road conditions

jobe 1279July 07, 2005 09:30PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login