Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Painted Ladies, Flowers, Blue Sky's and a Sand Dune :-)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

March 06, 2005 09:42PM
Today my daughters and I went out to spend some time in the warm sunshine at a small Sand Dune I found northeast of Apple Valley. On the drive out we were passed by many Painted Lady Butterflies, on the move with the warmer temps. Lots of flowers are just beginning to come out with an abundant amount open already. The Sand Dune we went to is an old one, mostly covered by various desert vegetation, but there is a clear spot in one area that we keep clean for our visits. There is a bueatiful view of rocks nearby that were highlighted by the angle of the sun with various shadows. We could look across the Victor Valley to Mt Baldy far off in the distance. I put two photos that I took today at the Wizard's pictures link below, last two pics on page 48. It was a fine day and I'm really looking forward to this springs flower show :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Painted Ladies, Flowers, Blue Sky's and a Sand Dune :-)

Wizard 1502March 06, 2005 09:42PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login