Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (88% of Full)

Advanced

Jobe Confesses

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

February 10, 2005 12:29PM
Kevin,
I married a woman who is a widow. She has three daughters and a son. I have three sons. All of us went to the springs many times that spring. My eight year old daughter wanted to be exactly like me. I told her I liked being naked all of the time. She wanted to be naked all of the time too. She took it literally and refused to get dressed. So I had to have a long talk with her. She used to say, proudly, that she had hair down there too. And would go around the springs trying to show every one. Again I had to explain things to her. She was a very giving and free spirited girl, still is. Perhaps your friend misinterpted some thing along this line of thought.
June - August I was in Alaska.
My wife has a lot of money. At first I was accused of marrying her for money. Which was and is not true. When I came back from Alaska My daughters were scooped up by Child protection services. Much to my amazement. Now I can see why.
If the experts could not find any wrong doing, how is it that you can.

Matthew 18:2-7 Then Jesus called a little child to him, set him in the midst of them, and said "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
Whoever recieves one little child like this in my name recieves Me. But whoever cause one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
"Woe to the world because of offenses! For offenses must come, but woe to that man by whom the offense comes!"
Amen to that!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Jobe Confesses

jobe 981February 10, 2005 12:29PM

Re: Jobe Confesses

toast 653February 11, 2005 04:32AM

jobe 664February 11, 2005 06:49AM

toast 709February 11, 2005 10:05AM

jobe 1134February 11, 2005 12:23PM

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.