Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (60% of Full)

Advanced

Hello from Pine Top, AZ :-)

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 29, 2005 08:15PM
Just thought I'd say hello to all you DCHS lovers! We are out in the White Mountains of AZ, bueatiful weather, clear, temps in the 80,s. Great place out here, biggest Ponderosa Pine Forest in the world, lots of little lakes, small creeks, trails, etc. Numerous fires burning currently all over AZ. This evening we could see big fire cloud coming from AZ,s biggest fire, the Cave Creek Complex this evening off to our west. Hope the springs are being treated mostly with respect on these hot summer days. Looks from yesterday's news that Morrongo fire, north of Palm Springs is still active. The humidity level in Pheonix today was 4%, not good for the fire fighters, and the projected temps for Pheonix tomorrow are 113, yikes! Hope you are all doing well and I'm looking forward to hitting DCHS when I get back in So Cal, Happy Soakin :-) PS, I'm just about to show the Resort front desk man a photo of our special springs, doubt he will ever make it there, but just had to show him our very special Oasis :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Hello from Pine Top, AZ :-)

Wizard 1627June 29, 2005 08:15PM

Re: Hello from Pine Top, AZ :-)

LaughingBear 593June 30, 2005 08:42PM

Re: Hello from Pine Top, AZ :-)

Wizard 1063July 02, 2005 07:07PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login