Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

More DCHS photos from 10-27

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

October 30, 2004 12:20PM
I created a groups site at Yahoo for sharing photos with others. I put 10 new photos taken on my hike to DCHS last wednsday at this site. The addresss is http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/hotspringswizard/ . If you click on the thumbnails it will come up with a medium size of the photo, you also have the option of clicking on full size which brings up a much larger, clearer version of the photo. It appears so far, from what I can see, the public person that wishes to view the photo at my Yahoo group has to become a member first. At my MSN Wizard's pictures site there is a setting that allows the public to view without becoming members. Its free, what the heck :-) Maybe Rick can let me know how to make the Yahoo address a link when I do a post here to make it easier for those interested in the photos. I looked at the features here on this page Rick but I can't find how to do it. Thanks for any help :-)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

More DCHS photos from 10-27

Wizard 1438October 30, 2004 12:20PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login