Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (79% of Full)

Advanced

The shower is broken

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

June 06, 2005 12:43AM
Just came back from the springs. It was a pretty good day though the people who came almost spoiled it. Some idiot must've stepped on the pipe and it came apart above the valve. Somebody connected 2 pieces with a hose to keep it going.

Last Monday I cleaned up all wax in and out of Womb and Anniversary. It's back and somebody stole the brush I hid near by. Damn it.

People said that Vet Ed came during a weekday to fix the walls of Anniversary and Womb. The walls look solid now. Great job, Ed.

Sorry to report that a certain group of people who usually come in great numbers, took out the sand bags that plug Womb and tore one of them. I tried to plug the drainage hole back but was not entirely successful - Womb still drains from the bottom and not the top. That will definitely lead to pool contamination since all the crap that floats on top now will have to soak to the bottom. I won't be coming to DC for 2 weeks, so will anybody please bring a bag.

What else did I want to tell? Oh, yes, we had a dog in the pool and photographers secretly taking pictures of nekkid folks. The circle is complete.

Every time I ask people how they found out about this place, they all say Internet. Do you think we should take down the directions for a while to see if that reduces the traffic? - just a thought.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The shower is broken

Sam D. 1081June 06, 2005 12:43AM

Re: The shower is broken

Paul P. 661June 06, 2005 12:32PM

Wizard 657June 06, 2005 07:26PM

Wizard 1180June 06, 2005 08:25PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login