Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile Recent Messages

Deep Creek Hot Springs

The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (80% of Full)

Advanced

Additional Comments by Concerned Individual

All posts are those of the individual authors and the owner of this site does not endorse them. Content should be considered opinion and not fact until verified independently.

May 07, 2005 06:52PM
Received by email continued comments by the concerned individual about the intentions of the West Mojave Plan:

Well, what I was trying to convey is that OUR Constitutional Republic has (past tense) been usurped by Congressional Acts, Supreme Court rulings, and Administration largess. The creation of the Fed Reserve, then FDR's contrived acts in 1933. Then creation of the UN and more that I won't go into here.

Then in 1964 the new big push began with the Wilderness Act.. Then FLPMA in 1977, then a plethera of Acts empowering the DOI and Dept of Ag to create their own laws with the force of law equivelant to a TREATY, then the cornerstone force in California being the Desert Protection Act of 1994, followed by a series of EMPOWERMENT Acts through the present date.

As of 2005, the "deals" and "law" are DONE.

"Our" government, at the local, county, state and federal levels, HAS BEGUN THE IMPLEMENTATION PHASE!

For example, the Senate is apparently set to vote monday to implement a National ID Card. And much more.

I believe the Cost of Living is going to rocket to the level Jimmy Carter put in place, with The Fed.

In my view, all of the "activist" entities are addressing the SYMPTOMS and NOT THE DISEASE, which always results in the patiient DYING. WE "The Fifty" or "The 50,000 Nationally," have got to unify on a single campaign, such as "DISSOLVE USA INC. BY CHRISTMAS OR ELSE" and get the campaign to be a successful REALITY. You know my motto:"Ya play by their rules, ya lose. Ya gotta be 'inventive."

As for me, Willie Brown's predicessor said, "All Politics is Local." and it is true. The Enviro Movement proves the point.

I'm going to do my best to undo the plans underway in my town. I know enough good people where I believe I can be successful in thirty days or so. In San Francisco I beat the Feinstein/Willie Brown/Catellus machine by 550 votes though they spent well over a million, and I spent only about $3,000.

I'm also going to continue doing what I can to help Leo/Bobby/Connie.

At the end of the 30 days or so, circumstances indicate that it best that I leave the Fife Ranch and move somewhere. I don't have a clue where, or how or even what state or country. Anybody want a GREAT cat that will work for mice or lizards, and small rabbits? I'd take her with me but whe WONT do cars. . .

And when I can, I WILL do George Gordon's school of law.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

West Mojave Plan Protested

katrina island 1172May 03, 2005 11:33AM

Re: West Mojave Plan Protested

LaughingBear 731May 03, 2005 03:50PM

serenitynow 793May 04, 2005 09:14AM

Steamboat 714May 04, 2005 11:23AM

Protest filed West Mojave Plan

katrina island 812May 07, 2005 06:46PM

Additional Comments by Concerned Individual

katrina island 719May 07, 2005 06:52PM

Re: Additional Comments by Concerned Individual

serenitynow 813May 08, 2005 12:51AM

Re: Additional Comments by Concerned Individual

mojavegreen 757May 08, 2005 06:05PM

LaughingBear 722May 11, 2005 05:00PM

serenitynow 1258May 11, 2005 09:02PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login